Monday, March 23, 2009

RYLEE,EMERY,GRANDPA
Ok, I may be a little early but I can't wait for Easter with the
Grandkids! I found these headbands at Target and they were just
kind of cute. Emery was so excited that she had a hard time
sitting still. Cardon and Rylee are only a few weeks apart and they
are so much fun!!!! Next Year we will have Jenni and Steven's
little boy to add to the easter basket! We are so very excited for them!
Jenni is due the end of July-first part of August.

Cardon and Rylee on Grandpa's lap. I should have bought
Grandpa a headbandEMERY

2 comments:

JMe said...

Hey, those pictures turned out a lot better than I thought they would! That was quite the adventure trying to get the kids to hold still and leave the headbands on! You are such a fun grandma! :)

Unknown said...

Your family looks GREAT! We miss them but what great things are happening to them. Thanks for being the second set of parents!

Kevin and Jeanne Hiatt