Sunday, August 9, 2009

I watched my daughter's little girl this week...Rylee. Love her to death!! Liz went to get her hair done. When she came home she told me that she and her hairdresser were visiting about how long they have been married and it dawned on Liz that it was her Anniversary that day!!! Aug 6. Funny thing, her husband forgot as well! She hurried and called him and they made a date to go out to dinner that night!!! Happy Anniversary Liz and Justin. Hope you don't forget next year!!! Thats what you get when you are so busy that you can't even think!!! Slow down!!





1 comment:

Erin said...

How'd you get such awesome kids and grandkids? (Maybe your and Rob's awesomeness wore off on them). So I was thinking the other day of camp and how you found that band-aid in your last bite of salad that one time. Still makes me laugh, sorry :) ha!. I'll be posting pics of Key West here soon. I can't believe how busy two kids can keep me!