Thursday, April 9, 2009

So.....I am coming home from Walmart and I see two of my Young Women walking down the street toward my house with baseball mitts on. Sierra and Savannah. I stop and talk to them and give them some Cadbury Carmel eggs and ask them where they are going................They say ,"We are going to your house to play catch!" Oh, ok, Well come on down....I feel privileged to have you play in my front yard. So they did..........







I decided that I would fix them a Jamba Juice and invite them in because they looked pretty thirsty and tired..So I did!

We had the nicest visit and shared some secrets too!(you know what I mean Sierra and Savannah!) They were even brave enough to try my new recipe for Macaroni and Cheese I made! How lucky am I to have such cool girls! They are awesome!!!!!

No comments: