Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Well, Rob and I finally took a break and went to California to visit my Dad who currently lives in Lake Elsinore. They have a nice home in a communtiy down there that has 2 nice swimming pools. Rob and I took advantage of the situation and spent a few relaxing moments by the pool. It was nice to visit with my Dad and Gina. Ok, so we go up to the pool and what do you think was in there? Yup......two mallard ducks that flew in from who knows where! I guess they think this is their new home. I'm afraid if they spend too much time there they just might wind up dead from someone shooting them. They kept getting in and out of the pool and laying under the tree. It was actually kind of fun to watch! Also had a little time to do some shopping at one of the outlet malls there. That is always fun...well for me....not for Rob. But I did pick up on some good deals...


Dads house has several lakes around it...This is a private Lake and only the people who live around it have access to it. It is called Canyon Lake. It is really beautiful!

This is a picture of my Dad's home in Lake Elsinor. We ate like kings and queens when we were there. His son-in-law, Dan, is living with them right now and he is a gourmet cook! He fixed us a nice dinner every day. Gina, my stepmom is recovering from having kidney cancer surgery. She is doing very well and they got it in time... We are very grateful.

DAN IN THE KITCHEN! NOTICE THE BEAUTIFUL
LAYOUT OF THE PLATES!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey mom looks like you and Dad had a lot of fun. It reminded me of the time that Jenni and I went to California. Love you, you and Dad look good together.
STEVE